Intro

Hey! My name is Samara and I am writing this blog so that I can share my life adventures with you and hopefully you can share yours with me as well. Life is crazy. But it's mine. And I love it. I will share the good, the bad, the magical, and the mundane. And I couldn't be true to myself if I didn't bring fashion into the mix.
That should probably sum this up. I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lonesome

This sneaky snake by the name of Thyme
has taken something I thought was mine.
The bells have rung, my note is past due,
and a bit of my soul is residing with you.
Your walking on planks and avoiding the stares.
Hold your head high dear, for nobody cares.
I'm so proud of your courage, your dancing, your glow.
You may be frightened but I'd never know.

You're the best of the best, darling.
A true sister and friend.
I miss you more than I can say.
I love you to the very end.


This fast-written poem goes out to Carlie Joy Mansfield. I love you.
Carlie Joy is one of my best friends, my host sister, my old roommate. Sadly she went home to the USA yesterday because of family stuff. I'm very sad today but I am just so glad for the great time that I was able to spend with her. She is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aren't lonely anymore! Sounds like you are having a great experience! You are an awesome poet too, keep that up! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete