Intro

Hey! My name is Samara and I am writing this blog so that I can share my life adventures with you and hopefully you can share yours with me as well. Life is crazy. But it's mine. And I love it. I will share the good, the bad, the magical, and the mundane. And I couldn't be true to myself if I didn't bring fashion into the mix.
That should probably sum this up. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Today

Today was tough. The kids were being very difficult and I already don't feel very well.
The day started out well. Exploring and lunch with Carlie. Then I came to school and something happened to the cute children that I teach. Little demons crawled in their ears and took control of their brains. The demons are out to get me.
They didn't listen AT ALL. Right when I said "No" to something, they went ahead and did it anyways. The normal methods of keeping them in check didn't work and they just went crazy. Anarchy is not as glamorous as it sounds.
Then my last class was the 3 year olds. I'm usually so great with this age group, but they hate me. And their parents hate me. They want the other teacher, Brittany, to teach them the whole time. I agree with them, but Brittany is teaching other kids. I just have no idea what to do with them. They don't understand a single word I say so I can't say "Stop hitting her on the head and look at this bear."
I now fully understand what parents / teachers / people-that-work-with-kids mean when they say that they love the kids, but they want to strangle them. Because I love these kids, but I want to spike their water with something that will make them sleep.

I'm positive that Monday will go better. (At least I'm hoping so)
And I am looking forward to Poland!! Will post more positives soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment