Intro

Hey! My name is Samara and I am writing this blog so that I can share my life adventures with you and hopefully you can share yours with me as well. Life is crazy. But it's mine. And I love it. I will share the good, the bad, the magical, and the mundane. And I couldn't be true to myself if I didn't bring fashion into the mix.
That should probably sum this up. I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Grateful

This is a list of things that I am grateful for in the United States. A lot of the items on this list I was either unaware of, or I just took for granted that I have them in my life. So here goes...

Being able to call my family whenever I want
Fireplaces
Soft socks
Everybody speaking the same language
TJ Maxx
Skype
Driving Laws
Soft tissues (to blow your nose)
Soft toilet paper (I'm not explaining that one)
My car
Tap water that you can drink
Dishwasher (I'm sick of using a moldy sponge)
Christmas music on the radio
Bus schedule
People showing that they are happy (by smiling)
A straightener! (for my hair)
All of my painting supplies
Non-mystery meats
Being warm when I am inside
Being close to my family (extended!)
Target
Taco Bell
Having a bath tub
Cripples being taken care of by the government (most beggers are cripples)
Good indoor heating
Regular potatoe chips (can't find them ANYWHERE)
Dryer (for your clothes)
Medicines in english
Around Halloween I really missed all of the haunted houses, etc.
No inside shoes
A couch to lounge on in front of a tv.
Living in a safe town


There are so many more... I will need to write another list. But this is a good start. I miss and love you all! Wishing you a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment